Tuesday 19 May 2009

Jack Canfield - Success Principles Podcasts

I’ve just come across some amazing podcasts that I just had to share with you.

From none other than Jack Canfield, one of the principle teachers featured
In “The Secret” & Science of Getting Rich Program.

The podcasts about his new book “The Success Principles”

Plus

Two free chapters of the book & an Exclusive Success Principles Trainer's Manual.

In his 70 minute podcasts he covers:

--> What is the most important thing to start with in order to be successful?

--> How can one motivate himself when surrounded by negative or unsupportive friends, family members, or co-workers?

--> How can I truly find my life's purpose? I have tried many times to clarify what I want and where my passion is, but it's not becoming clear. What will help me find my purpose?

--> Who were his mentors and what impact did they have on your 64 success principles revealed in the Success Principles?
--> and much more...

Click here for the podcasts

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete