Thursday 14 May 2009

What people are saying about - Michael Beckwith



Alters My Perceptions & Expands My Understanding

I found Dr. Michael Beckwith’s teachings extremely helpful in altering my perceptions and expanding my understanding of “Spiritual”. His insights and his ability to communicate them are a rare find and they uplift my spirit and deepen my connection with God (Spirit, Universe, Higher Self, Cosmic Consciousness, Ultimate Reality, The Buddha Mind, The Mind of Christ, pick which identity works best for you, they are all one and the same to me.)
Beckwith is a scholar and a visionary, his words can assist you in changing your life. Give his teachings a try. What have you got to lose?”
~ C. Foley ‘Dawn of Joy’, Crystal River, FL, United States





Absolutely Wonderful

“Michael Beckwith is absolutely wonderful. He puts a new perspective on life with his gentleness, openness and truthfulness. Do you want to experience a different level of life and living? Listen to Michael Beckwith. His teachings gives me an acceptance and awareness that takes me to a new level of thought and forgiveness. They will take you on an experience that will put a twist your way of thinking and give you a new outlook on life.”
~ Hannah Kay, Stewartstown, PA, United States



He has Gifted Us with His Clarity & Insights

“I’ve never found a better spiritual teacher – I’ve heard SO many of them and Reverend Dr. Michael Beckwith has truly gifted us with his clarity and insights. Learn from his teachings, study it, celebrate yourself and thank God for everyone that had a hand in putting what he teaches into YOUR hand! No kidding – I really mean it!”
~ Jennifer Hadley, Los Angeles, CA, United States



No comments:

Post a Comment